Jewelry Studio in Burgas was Blown up
A jewelry shop in the center of Bourgas exploded, bTV announced.
A signal of loud noise and crackling on Ferdinandova Street was filed at 3:30 am at First District Ministry of the Interior, but the police press at this stage refused to confirm that it was a bombing.
The windows of the jewelry shop, the nearby pizzeria, the office of a fast loan company, nearby cars and dwellings are broken.
According to the initial inspection no theft was committed.
Those living nearby think the goal was intimidation.
- » Bulgarian Used Fake Spotify Playlists to Make Money
- » 400 Kilos of Cocaine was Found at the Russian Embassy in Argentina
- » A Breakthrough in uTorrent Puts at Risk the Safety of Millions of Users
- » Cybercrime Hurting Businesses to Tune of $600 billion
- » A man was Found Murdered This Night in the Lyulin District
- » Armed Men Robbed a Casino