The Tension Between the United States and Turkey has been Getting Higher
The tension between the United States and Turkey has been getting higher, Nova TV reported.
Washington urged Ankara to restrain after Turkish troops entered Northwest Syria. Purpose of the operation in the area of Afrin is the Kurdish militia "Forces for the Protection of the People".
Ankara considers them a terrorist group. But it is an important part of the United States-backed coalition against IDIL.
Various sources report more than 10 civilian casualties during Turkish air strikes, but Ankara stresses that all victims are terrorists. At least one killed and dozens injured in a shelling out of Syrian territory against the Turkish border town of Reykhanli
- » Serbian President Alexander Vucic will be on a Working Visit to Bulgaria Tomorrow
- » Prime Ministers Boyko Borissov and Victor Orban Called For Reliable EU Border Protection
- » Merkel Calls for Europe to Step Up to Global Challenges
- » Boyko Borisov will have Dinner with European Leaders at Hertoginnedal Castle near Brussels
- » Bulgaria's commercial vehicle registrations rise 19% y/y in Jan
- » Bulgaria and Saudi Arabia will Develop a Strategic Partnership