The Tension Between the United States and Turkey has been Getting Higher
The tension between the United States and Turkey has been getting higher, Nova TV reported.
Washington urged Ankara to restrain after Turkish troops entered Northwest Syria. Purpose of the operation in the area of Afrin is the Kurdish militia "Forces for the Protection of the People".
Ankara considers them a terrorist group. But it is an important part of the United States-backed coalition against IDIL.
Various sources report more than 10 civilian casualties during Turkish air strikes, but Ankara stresses that all victims are terrorists. At least one killed and dozens injured in a shelling out of Syrian territory against the Turkish border town of Reykhanli
- » Putin and Merkel Talk In Sochi about Iran, Ukraine and Nord Stream 2
- » The EU Grants BGN 111 Million to Replace Solid Fuel Stoves and Heaters in 21 Bulgarian Cities
- » Producers of the Famous Bulgarian Rose Protest Because of the Low Purchase Price
- » Telephone Scammers Took Nearly 45,000 Leva from an 80-year-old Woman (Shumen)
- » Train Hit a Bus with Passengers,People Are Injured
- » Trump: The EU is a Terrible Trading Partner