Agency for Road Infrastructure: The Roads are Clean
The road surfaces are wet, partially snow-covered and icy but treated, the Road Infrastructure Agency reported.
Reduced visibility due to fog has up to 50 m in the areas of Hemus, Tran and 100 m in the districts of Silistra, Razgrad and the districts of Blagoevgrad and Dobrinishte, Apriltsi - district Lovech, Bogdanovo and Radnevo in Stara Zagora region.
This morning temperatures are in the range of - 10 ° to + 3 °. The weather over the country is mostly cloudy. Low to moderate winds in the regions of Targovishte, Razgrad, Plovdiv, Sofia, Smolyan and Shumen.
Later in the day it will rain again. In the northwestern and mountainous regions snow will fall and in the rest of the country - rain. The wind will be orientated from the southeast to moderate. Minimum temperatures will be between minus 4 and 1 degrees, maximum 2 - 7 degrees. During the night, the rainfall will increase, the more significant will be in the Pre-Balkan and the Rhodope region. There will be more cold air.
- » The Sofia Municipality Plans to Continue the Subway and Connect it to Simeonovski Lift
- » The Calvert Journal: Bulgaria’s Buzludzha Monument Opens its Doors for the First Time in 8 Years
- » More than 65% of Sofia Residents are not Satisfied with the Cleanliness of the City
- » Woman Stole Donations from the Temple in Novi Han
- » Almost 60% of the Third Metro Line in Sofia Is Ready
- » The Chief Architect of Sofia: Bulgaria will Struggle with the Problems of Postsocialism Restitution for 50 Years