Meteorologists have Warned of Strong Winds and Heavy Rainfalls
Warning of dangerous weather was announces for tomorrow by National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology. The Mediterranean Cyclone Albena will pass through the country, the BNR announced.
Due to the expected heavy rainfall and strong wind, orange code has been declared for all North and Eastern Bulgaria as well as for the Haskovo and Kardzhali regions.
Expected amounts of rainfall in Northern Bulgaria are up to 30, and in the East - up to 40 liters per square meter.
The wind pulses will exceed 80 kilometers per hour. Yellow is the code for all the other nine areas in southeastern and southern central Bulgaria where rainfall of up to 25 liters per square meter is expected and a strong wind again.
- » German Court to Decide on Fate of 15 million Diesel Cars
- » Earthquakes with a Force of More than 4 on the Richter Scale Near the Greek Islands of Zakynthos and Crete
- » Cloudy today, Rain in Many Places
- » An Earthquake of Magnitude 4.8 on the Richter Scale in Plovdiv And Asenovgrad
- » The Centuries-old Beech Forests in Central Balkan are Included in an Inter-state Site List of UNESCO
- » The First Plants Appeared 500 Million Years Ago