Dimitrov Struggled Again but Achieved his Third Victory at the Australian Open
Grigor Dimitrov won a very nervous match against Andrey Rublev and qualified for the 1/8-finals of the Australian Open Tennis Championship. Last year's semi-finalist of the Grand Slam Grand Prix won against the 20-year-old Russian with 6:3, 4:6, 6:4, 6:4 and took a special revenge for the second round of the US Open last season.
On the 1/8-finals Dimitrov is expecting the winner of the match between No. 15 Jo-Wilfried Tsonga (Fr) and No. 17 Nick Kyrgios (Avl), which should start shortly after 10 am.
- » Gambling in the British Premier League
- » Federer is Officially the Oldest Number One in Tennis
- » Grigor Dimitrov Lost to Federer in Less Than an Hour
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Play in the Semifinals in Rotterdam
- » With a New Victory Dimitrov Qualified for the Quarterfinals in Rotterdam
- » Milan Won 3:0 Against Ludogorets in Razgrad