Syrian Government to Attend U.N. Talks in Vienna: U.N. Deputy Envoy
The Syrian government will attend U.N.-sponsored peace talks set to take place in Vienna next week, the United Nations deputy Syria envoy said on Thursday, quoted by Reuters.
At a press conference in Damascus, Ramzy Ezzeldin Ramzy said Syria’s deputy foreign minister, Faisal Meqdad, had informed him of the government’s plans to attend. The United Nations has invited the Syrian government and opposition to a special meeting next week in Vienna, Austria.
- » Children in Missouri Selling Tickets for a Raffle Prize - an Automatic AR-15
- » Over 70 Civilians were Killed in Air Strikes in Syria
- » Assad's Army will Help the Kurds Against Turkey
- » The Pope has Retreated to Spiritual Seclusion
- » Two Major Islamist Groups in Syria Unite
- » Israel Warned that it Could Act Directly Against Iran