Bansko Ski Center is Shut Down Due to Hurricane Wind
Hurricane wind shut down Bansko ski center.
The facilities do not work for security reasons, as yesterday's winds ranged between 120 and 150 km / h.
Tourists who have bought a card are the facilities without having used it, have received their money back.
Strong wind, as well as snowfall, caused problems in several regions of Bulgaria. In Smolyan and Karlovo, a state of emergency was declared.
The traffic on many roads in the country was limited, and dozens of settlements were out of power due to accidents on the power grid.
The weather forecasts expect the wind to begin to weaken at the end of the day.
- » Air France Workers Go on Strike for Pay Hike
- » Azerbaijan Promotes its Tourism Potential in International Fair in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Airport has Served Half a Million Passengers in January
- » 1438 Square Meters of Concrete were Removed from the Seaside of Sunny Beach Resort
- » Journey in Europe with Ship-houses
- » Electric Airplane Start-up Eviation Aims to Enter Serrvice in 2021