Bulgarian PM: There is no Greener Government than Ours
''There is no greener government than ours'', Prime Minister Boyko Borisov said at the beginning of today's government meeting, BGNES reported.
"What can happen in the buffer zone, which represents 2% of the territory of Pirin , is just the sports infrastructure
Deputy Prime Minister Valeriy Simeonov pointed out that a single new lift will be made, nothing else."
It is good to say that there will be no construction, because the law prohibits it, and the management plan we have changed also prohibits it, "Simeonov said. The law will be respected, the Deputy Prime Minister is categorical.
- » Reactions in the National Assembly on the Sale of CEZ's Assets in Bulgaria
- » The Minister of Energy Resigned
- » Sofia Municipality will Try to Reduce Advertising in the City Center
- » “Blue Room” for Hearing of Child Victims of Crime Opened in Vratsa
- » Bulgaria's commercial vehicle registrations rise 19% y/y in Jan
- » Bulgarian Ombudsman will Now be Elected by Open Ballot System