The Monument of Buzludzha can Receive European Funding
The Buzludzha Monument can receive European funding for protection after it enters the program for the seven most endangered monuments in Europe, Nova TV reported.
Stara Zagora Regional Governor Gergana Mikova said that Buzludzha guard will be appointed soon.
The aim is to stop the almost daily invasion and vandalism in the monument.
- » Answers To the Bulgarian Language and Literature Exams
- » New Psycho Tests for Drivers
- » Many Parts of Sofia Remain Without Hot Water during the Summer
- » Bulgarian Railways Continue to Accumulate Losses
- » Telephone Scammers Took Nearly 45,000 Leva from an 80-year-old Woman (Shumen)
- » Train Hit a Bus with Passengers,People Are Injured