Yellow Warning for Strong Winds in Place For the Whole Country
A yellow warning for strong winds is in place for the whole country, according to the website of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology. Northwest wind with an average speed of 14-19 m/s and gusts up to 24 m/s is expected.
People are advised to watch out for flying debris. Disruption to daily outdoor activities possible in places.
- » The Road Infrastructure Agency has Warned of Snow and Strong Winds from Sunday
- » There are no More Wild Horses on Earth
- » Brussels Introduces Free Public Transport and a Ban on Movement in Case of Air Pollution
- » Municipality in Veliko Tarnovo Will Place Filters on the Chimneys in the City Agaist Air Pollution
- » New Earthquake Measuring 3.8 on the Richter Scale near Asenovgrad
- » New Earthquake of Magnitude 3.8 on the Richter Scale in Asenovgrad