Flu Epidemic in the Pazardzhik Region
A flu epidemic was announced in the Pazardzhik region, according to bTV. The morbidity is 255 per 10,000 people.
Students will be in a flu vacation from 19 to 23 January inclusive. The peak of the flu is expected next week.
A check has shown that 30% of students in the area are ill.
On Tuesday, doctors and specialists will meet again and decide whether or not pupils' vacation should be extended beyond January 23rd.
- » Health Minister is Preparing New Health Insurance Model
- » Municipal Hospitals are Planning New Protests
- » Dentists Urge the State to Fund the Treatment of Children, Pregnant Women and Emergency Cases
- » About 10% of the Schools in the Country do not have an Assigned Nurse
- » Parents Organize a Protest to Save the Children's Cardiology Clinic
- » Prof. Kantardzhiev: Currently, at Least 120,000 People in Bulgaria have the Flu