Strong Wind has led to Road Problems
Strong winds and snowfalls have led to road problems. The Road Infrastructure Agency (API) warned that traffic on I-5 Kazanlak - Shipka road is limited. API urges drivers to move with caution and appropriate speed. The intersection of the blocked route is via I-6 Kazanlak - Dunavtsi - road III-5601 Dunavtsi - Sheinovo - Shipka.
Earlier today the traffic of trucks over 12 tons and through the Republic was restricted. The reason for this was again the heavy snowfall and the uprisings. The movement there has already been restored.
The Troyan-Karnare Pass has been completely closed to any vehicle since last night. Worrying and strong snowfalls make movement impossible.
Because of a damaged truck, the traffic on the road II-29 Varna - Dobrich at the crossing for Lyuben Karavelovo is limited. The movement is carried out in two ways in one lane to remove the damaged heavy truck.
- » The Road Infrastructure Agency has Warned of Snow and Strong Winds from Sunday
- » There are no More Wild Horses on Earth
- » Brussels Introduces Free Public Transport and a Ban on Movement in Case of Air Pollution
- » Municipality in Veliko Tarnovo Will Place Filters on the Chimneys in the City Agaist Air Pollution
- » New Earthquake Measuring 3.8 on the Richter Scale near Asenovgrad
- » New Earthquake of Magnitude 3.8 on the Richter Scale in Asenovgrad