NIMH: Precipitation in the Country to Stop, Maximum Temperatures at 0-5°C
It will remain windy today, with moderate and strong northwestern wind. Already in the morning, precipitation in Western Bulgaria will stop and cloudiness will start scattering and decreasing.
In the afternoon, precipitation will stop in the eastern regions, too. The maximum temperatures will range between 0°C and 5°C. This is the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH), told FOCUS News Agency.
- » EU's Top Court Says Poland Breached Air Pollution Rules
- » German Court to Decide on Fate of 15 million Diesel Cars
- » Earthquakes with a Force of More than 4 on the Richter Scale Near the Greek Islands of Zakynthos and Crete
- » Cloudy today, Rain in Many Places
- » An Earthquake of Magnitude 4.8 on the Richter Scale in Plovdiv And Asenovgrad
- » The Centuries-old Beech Forests in Central Balkan are Included in an Inter-state Site List of UNESCO