An Earthquake Shook the Capital of Taiwan
An earthquake rocked the Taiwanese capital of Taipei. The quake was 5.7 on the Richter scale and it's happened today, informs Reuters.
Witnesses of the natural phenomenon commented that buildings in the center of the city were slightly moving. There is no information about injured people or material damage.
- » The Road Infrastructure Agency has Warned of Snow and Strong Winds from Sunday
- » There are no More Wild Horses on Earth
- » Brussels Introduces Free Public Transport and a Ban on Movement in Case of Air Pollution
- » Municipality in Veliko Tarnovo Will Place Filters on the Chimneys in the City Agaist Air Pollution
- » New Earthquake Measuring 3.8 on the Richter Scale near Asenovgrad
- » New Earthquake of Magnitude 3.8 on the Richter Scale in Asenovgrad