Erdogan Meets the Pope on February 5th
Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan will visit the Pope next month on February 5, according to a news release.
The most likely topic of the conversation will be the widespread controversial reaction of US President Donald Trump's decision to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.
The Vatican confirmed the visit.
Pope Francis and Erdogan have already discussed the crisis with Jerusalem over the telephone, expressed their concerns and agreed that it is necessary to maintain the status quo of the city.
- » The Venezuelan Consulate in Miami may be Shut Down Because of Unpaid Rents
- » Serbia's President Alexander Vucic Arrives on an Official Visit to Bulgaria
- » Serbian President Alexander Vucic will be on a Working Visit to Bulgaria Tomorrow
- » Prime Ministers Boyko Borissov and Victor Orban Called For Reliable EU Border Protection
- » Boyko Borisov will have Dinner with European Leaders at Hertoginnedal Castle near Brussels
- » Bulgaria and Saudi Arabia will Develop a Strategic Partnership