Clashes in Kiev Between Protesters and Police
Demonstrators were arrested in protests and clashes in front of the parliament in the Ukrainian capital Kiev. One policeman is injured, reports bTV.
Several hundred people gathered outside the Verkhovna Rada to demand a swift adoption of a new law on the reintegration of the regions in eastern Ukraine controlled by the separatists.
According to the police, the protesters used a hot spray and threw rocks at the officers.
The protesters also saw how the demonstrators were burning the Russian flag and burning tires near one of the entrances to parliament. To stop them, the police responded with tear gas.
- » After New Incident on Cyprus, EU Calls on Turkey to Rein in Naval Aggression
- » The Company of Elon Musk Launched a Global High-speed Internet Project (Video)
- » Over 400 Civilians were Killed near Damascus in the Past Five Days
- » Trump Wants Teachers to Carry Weapons
- » Deputy Director of UNICEF Resigned Because of Obscene Remarks to Women
- » An Armed Sheriff did not Help in the Shooting at a High School in the US