PM May's Spokesman: Britain Will be Leaving the EU
Britain will be leaving the European Union, Prime Minister Theresa May’s spokesman said on Tuesday after European Council president Donald Tusk suggested the country would be welcome to change its mind and stay in the bloc, Reuters reported.
“I think we’ve been absolutely clear, the British public voted to leave the European Union and that is what we will be doing,” the spokesman told reporters.
- » Theresa May Pledges to Keep EU Arrest Warrant and Europol Links
- » France Calls For Opening of Humanitarian Corridors in Syria
- » The Deputy Chief of the European Parliament has Been Removed Because of Insulting Opponents
- » George Soros Donated Money to Campaign For a Rerun of Britain's EU Referendum
- » The Race for Juncker's Successor at the Helm of the European Commission is Fueling Tensions
- » The EP has Made it Easier to Shop Online in Europe