Novak Djokovic HITS BACK Over ‘Exaggerated’ Australian Open
Djokovic cruised through his Australian Open first-round match earlier today, beating American Donald Young 6-1, 6-2, 6-4.
In his first competitive match since elbow surgery last year, the Serb showed flashes of brilliance and will face Gael Monfils in the second round on Thursday.
But his return to action was overshadowed by reports in the Daily Mail earlier this week which claimed he had made a firebrand speech to the gathered players during an ATP meeting on Friday.
Djokovic is supposed to have asked his fellow players to form a union to represent themselves on issues such as prize money, bringing with him a lawyer to explain the intricacies of unionising./ express.co.uk
- » Grigor Dimitrov Posted in Social Networks a Message for the Most Special Person
- » Slavia Sofia Won the Bulgarian Cup after a 22-year Break
- » Huge Interest for the Final of the Bulgarian Football Cup Between Levski and Slavia
- » Grigor Dimitrov was Eliminated in Round 2 of the Masters in Madrid
- » Milos Raonic Will Compete With Grigor Dimitrov
- » Marseille to Face Atletico Madrid in Europa League Final