Evacuation due to Bomb Threat at Bulgaria's EU Representation Building
An anonymous bomb alert was received at the Bulgarian representation office in Brussels, the Bulgarian National Radio reported. The building was evacuated and closed this afternoon. The law enforcement officers have not found an explosive device. The diplomatic mission will continue its work tomorrow in a normal schedule.
- » The White House Attacking with a Car was Deliberate, but it was not Dangerous
- » 10 People Died in the Collapse of a Residential Building in Cairo
- » Dozens Died After a Crash in Peru
- » 19 Children were Injured in a Car Accident in Germany
- » Body of an Elderly Man Emerged on the Burgas Beach
- » Avalanche Buried Ten People in Switzerland