NIMH: Rains to Stop Before Noon, Maximum Temperatures of Up to 4°C
Already before noon today, the rains will stop and the clouds will scatter for some time. This is the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH).
Weaker wind will blow from southwest. The maximum temperatures will range from minus 1°C to 4°C, in the remote southwestern regions and the southern part of the Black Sea coast to up to 7-8°C, in Sofia around 2°C.
- » EU's Top Court Says Poland Breached Air Pollution Rules
- » German Court to Decide on Fate of 15 million Diesel Cars
- » Earthquakes with a Force of More than 4 on the Richter Scale Near the Greek Islands of Zakynthos and Crete
- » Cloudy today, Rain in Many Places
- » An Earthquake of Magnitude 4.8 on the Richter Scale in Plovdiv And Asenovgrad
- » The Centuries-old Beech Forests in Central Balkan are Included in an Inter-state Site List of UNESCO