The United States is Expecting Attacks in Kosovo
The US urged its citizens to be cautious when they visit Kosovo. The State Department's warning is about possible terrorist attacks, BNR reported.
The text states that politically motivated violence exists throughout Kosovo and lists four regions where a Serb minority lives.
- » The Company of Elon Musk Launched a Global High-speed Internet Project (Video)
- » Over 400 Civilians were Killed near Damascus in the Past Five Days
- » Trump Wants Teachers to Carry Weapons
- » Deputy Director of UNICEF Resigned Because of Obscene Remarks to Women
- » An Armed Sheriff did not Help in the Shooting at a High School in the US
- » Trump to Announce New Sanctions Against North Korea; South Korea Preps For Talks with North