NIMH: Cloudy Weather Today with Snowfall in Many Areas
Today it will be cloudy with snowfall in many areas, more substantial in Western Bulgaria. It will rain and snow in the remote southwestern regions, while in the southeastern regions there will be almost no rain or snowing, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) told FOCUS News Agency.
There will be light east-northeastern wind. The maximum temperatures will range from minus 4°С to minus 2°С in Northern Bulgaria and between minus 1°С and 4°С in Southern Bulgaria and the Black Sea coast, in Sofia around minus 1°C.
- » The Centuries-old Beech Forests in Central Balkan are Included in an Inter-state Site List of UNESCO
- » The First Plants Appeared 500 Million Years Ago
- » Clouds With Rain Today, Maximum Temperatures of 4-9°C
- » An Earthquake Shook Britain
- » A Powerful Earthquake in Mexico (Video)
- » Day Temperatures will Slightly Rise and Maximum Ones will Reach 6-11°C