Dimitrov Easily Qualified for the Australian Open's Second Round
The Austrian qualifier Dennis Novak (№226 in the rankings) did not put any pressure on Grigor Dimitrov and the Bulgarian qualified for the second round of the Australian Open Tennis Championship. Earlier this morning, World No. 3 won 6:3, 6:2, 6:1 for just over an hour and a half at the Royal Layer Arena in Melbourne.
His next rival will once again be a tennis player who has passed the qualifiers. It will be set in a match between American Mackenzie McDonald (No. 176 in the World) and Swiss Elias Imer (No. 140) to be played later today.
- » Gambling in the British Premier League
- » Federer is Officially the Oldest Number One in Tennis
- » Grigor Dimitrov Lost to Federer in Less Than an Hour
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Play in the Semifinals in Rotterdam
- » With a New Victory Dimitrov Qualified for the Quarterfinals in Rotterdam
- » Milan Won 3:0 Against Ludogorets in Razgrad