There Are no Closed Roads Across the Coutry Due to the Snow
''There is a normal winter environment for all drivers right now. The snow will last until the end of the day. There are no closed roads due to the snow.'' This was stated before the Bulgarian National Television by Eng. Mihail Rashkov from BULGARIAN ROAD ADMINISTRATION (API).
More than 700 snowmobiles were working that night and continue at the moment. Over 130 are only for the Sofia region. The places with snowfall are in Vidin, Montana and partially Vratsa.
- » The Sofia Municipality Plans to Continue the Subway and Connect it to Simeonovski Lift
- » The Calvert Journal: Bulgaria’s Buzludzha Monument Opens its Doors for the First Time in 8 Years
- » More than 65% of Sofia Residents are not Satisfied with the Cleanliness of the City
- » Woman Stole Donations from the Temple in Novi Han
- » Almost 60% of the Third Metro Line in Sofia Is Ready
- » The Chief Architect of Sofia: Bulgaria will Struggle with the Problems of Postsocialism Restitution for 50 Years