The Author of the Song "Sell Drugs" went to Jail for Selling Drugs
The American hip-hop artist Montana Millz (a real name, Michael Persso), author of Sell Drugsz, was sentenced to three years in prison for drug trafficking.
The Rhode Island rapper was accused of trading in heroin and fentanyl. He admitted his guilt. According to a prosecutor's agent before the arrest police have followed Persso for several months. The police were intrigued by the fact that in his songs the musician often mentioned drugs.
Montana Millz's repertoire features Feds Watching ("The Cops Lurking").
It is noted that during the trial, the attorney tried, through the rapper's work, to prove that his client was not an dangerous person but could not exonerate the artist.
- » Huge Amount of Drugs and Explosives were Stored in Rio de Janeiro Airport
- » Finland Ends Experiment with Universal Basic Income
- » Russian Chairwoman Against the Expansion of NATO in Europe
- » WASP-104b: Scientists Discover 'Hot Jupiters', Darkest Planet Ever!
- » Federica Moghereini: The EU Grants an Additional € 3 Billion to Turkey For Refugees
- » Athens Asks EU Official to Stop ‘Undermining’ FYROM Talks