Turkey Issues Travel Warning for US, Cites Increase in Terror Attacks
Foreign Ministry on Friday issued a travel warning for Turkish citizens planning to travel to the U.S., citing increase in terror attacks, Daily Sabah reported.
The ministry also said Turkish travelers to the country may face arbitrary detentions.
- » US Delegation in Ankara After Turkey’s Afrin Operation
- » Gas Leak in Central London Closes Train Station, Hotels Evacuated
- » Trump Signs Bill Ending Government Shutdown After 3 Days
- » Pope Apologizes to Sexual Abuse Victims for Comments that "Wounded Many"
- » Scientists Calculated when Men will Disappear
- » U.S. Еmbassy to Мove to Jerusalem by the Еnd of 2019