Hungary to Hold Parliamentary Election on April 8
Hungary will hold its 2018 parliamentary election on April 8, President Janos Ader said in a statement released through state news agency MTI on Thursday, quoted by Reuters.
Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban’s ruling Fidesz party holds a comfortable lead over the main opposition, the nationalist Jobbik party, based on the latest opinion polls. The Socialists are a distant third.
- » Leader of ATAKA: I am Not Sure if I will Support the Upcoming Mistrust Vote
- » France and the United Kingdom have Signed a Border Security Agreement
- » Undercover Agents will Watch for Dirty Buses and Rude Drivers in the Capital
- » A Total of BGN 2.91 billion will be Paid to the Bulgarian Farmers
- » UN Presents New Proposals on Greece-Macedonia Name Dispute
- » Bulgarian PM: There is no Greener Government than Ours