Hungary to Hold Parliamentary Election on April 8
Hungary will hold its 2018 parliamentary election on April 8, President Janos Ader said in a statement released through state news agency MTI on Thursday, quoted by Reuters.
Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban’s ruling Fidesz party holds a comfortable lead over the main opposition, the nationalist Jobbik party, based on the latest opinion polls. The Socialists are a distant third.
- » Municipality Officials Want to Pay a Fine Imposed on the Chief Architect of Sofia
- » DW: Germany to Give Additional €1 billion in Aid to Syria
- » Bulgaria Drops with 2 Positions in the Reporters Without Borders Media Freedom Index
- » PM Borissov at the South-East European Cooperation Process Summit in Slovenia
- » Over BGN 20 million have been Paid for the Welfare of Birds in Bulgaria
- » Strengthen the System of Protection of Migrants and Refugees in Bulgaria