The Two Terminals at Sofia Airport have Been Evacuated Due to Signals of Explosive Devices
The two terminals at Sofia Airport are evacuated due to signals for explosive devices, according to bgnes, referring to the interior ministry.
In connection with a malicious call received today at 13.20, a standard check is carried out at Sofia Airport. Police teams responded immediately to the signal, reported by the Interior Ministry.
A bomb signal evacuates Terminal 2 at Sofia Airport, reported BNT. According to information from the national television, the administration and airport staff were not evacuated.
Border police teams with dogs have blocked the area and do not allow cars to park in front of the airport.
Just before the alert, in close proximity to Terminal 2, the Minister responsible for the European Commission, Liliana Pavlova, presented electromobiles to carry the foreign delegations.
- » 10 People Died in a Crash with a Military Helicopter in Colombia
- » A Man Fell from the 15th Floor of an Apartment Building and Passed Away
- » A Bridge has Collapsed in Colombia and Took at Least 10 Lives
- » 2 Killed When Explosion Destroys Buildings in Belgium
- » Drunk Driver Destroyes a Bus Stop in Sofia
- » Evacuation due to Bomb Threat at Bulgaria's EU Representation Building