Billboard by the Police was Removed
An English-language billboard, which MI officials intended to welcome Euro diplomats and officials in Bulgaria, was removed last night, bTV announced. It was at the intersection of Gurko Street and Evlogi and Hristo Georgievi Blvd. in the capital.
With the inscription, law enforcement officers complained about their low pay. The police union commented that they had no idea what the reason was because the placement had been paid for at least 2 weeks.
Similar posters are also on the boulevards "Brussels" and "Tsarigradsko shose". Tomorrow, when the Bulgarian EU Presidency is officially launched, policemen plan a protest demanding a 15% increase in salaries.
- » A Child Died After Falling into an Unsafe Wastewater Shaft in Sliven
- » Thousands of Students are Taking Bulgarian Language and Literature Exams
- » A Bulgarian Climbed Everest!
- » Mass Fight with Hundreds of People in Plovdiv
- » Rumour about Contaminated Water in Sofia Caused Panic
- » Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Are Now Married