The Average Insured Income For the Country in November 2017 is BGN 851.25
The average insured income for the country in November 2017 is BGN 851.25, the National Statistical Institute reported.
The average monthly insurance income for the country for the period from 01.12.2016 to 30.11.2017 is BGN 815.96.
The defined average monthly social security income for the country for the indicated period is used for calculating the amounts of newly granted pensions in December 2017, . 70, para. 2 of the Social Insurance Code.
- » The Debt of Bulgaria for 2017 Amounts to BGN 25,064 Million
- » Spain is Richer than Italy, According to Data from the IMF
- » Bulgarian National Bank Puts into Circulation a Silver Commemorative Coin "The Old Elm in Sliven"
- » Card Payments in Bulgaria have Increased by 44% over Three Years
- » Аverage Insurance Income For Bulgaria in February is BGN 860.14
- » China Says Trade War is 'Lose-Lose' as it Hits America with New Tariffs