NIMH: Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain in Some Areas
It will be mostly cloudy over Bulgaria today, with light rain in some areas. The fog formed in some places in the lowlands will be dissipating around noon.
In the southwestern regions, the clouds are expected to scatter sometimes during the day. There will be light to moderate wind from east-northeast. Maximum temperatures are forecast at 5-10°C, in the remote southwestern regions to 12-13°C.
This is the weather forecast the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH), quoted by FOCUS News Agency.
- » The Debt of Bulgaria for 2017 Amounts to BGN 25,064 Million
- » Removal of Illegal Establishments in Sunny Beach Continues
- » Gazprom will Build a $ 20 Billion Plant near the Baltic Sea
- » Air France KLM Shares All Amid More Strike Disruption
- » Spain is Richer than Italy, According to Data from the IMF
- » Over 11% Growth in International Tourism Revenues During the Winter in Bulgaria