NIMH: Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain in Some Areas
It will be mostly cloudy over Bulgaria today, with light rain in some areas. The fog formed in some places in the lowlands will be dissipating around noon.
In the southwestern regions, the clouds are expected to scatter sometimes during the day. There will be light to moderate wind from east-northeast. Maximum temperatures are forecast at 5-10°C, in the remote southwestern regions to 12-13°C.
This is the weather forecast the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH), quoted by FOCUS News Agency.
- » 700 Million Worth of Investments and 2700 New Jobs for Several Months
- » Bulgaria Launched one of the Largest Agricultural Exhibitions in Europe
- » Mergermarket: Telenor Sells its Bulgarian Operator to a US Fund
- » Bulgaria is Seventh in the EU in Increase of House Prices in 2017
- » Bansko Ski Center is Shut Down Due to Hurricane Wind
- » Emirates Airlines Ordered Aircrafts for USD 16 Billion