Greece has Raised the Prices of Some of the Toll Taxes
From today highway's prices have risen in several places in Corinthos -Tricala, Kalamata and Athens-Peloponnese. The prices are increased from 5 eurocents to 30 eurocents per category and distance. For cars with 5 cents the price of the Athens - Lamia section is rising, the BNR reported. If you travel from Thessaloniki to Lamia you will pay 35 cents more. At 20 eurocents more expensive is the trip from Athens to Larissa.
For most sections, prices remained unchanged, as there was a slight increase in the last months of last year.
Frequent travelers choose roundabout free routes. There is also the option to purchase a subscription card with which toll prices are lower.
- » 700 Million Worth of Investments and 2700 New Jobs for Several Months
- » Bulgaria Launched one of the Largest Agricultural Exhibitions in Europe
- » Mergermarket: Telenor Sells its Bulgarian Operator to a US Fund
- » Bulgaria is Seventh in the EU in Increase of House Prices in 2017
- » Bansko Ski Center is Shut Down Due to Hurricane Wind
- » Emirates Airlines Ordered Aircrafts for USD 16 Billion