Greece has Raised the Prices of Some of the Toll Taxes
From today highway's prices have risen in several places in Corinthos -Tricala, Kalamata and Athens-Peloponnese. The prices are increased from 5 eurocents to 30 eurocents per category and distance. For cars with 5 cents the price of the Athens - Lamia section is rising, the BNR reported. If you travel from Thessaloniki to Lamia you will pay 35 cents more. At 20 eurocents more expensive is the trip from Athens to Larissa.
For most sections, prices remained unchanged, as there was a slight increase in the last months of last year.
Frequent travelers choose roundabout free routes. There is also the option to purchase a subscription card with which toll prices are lower.
- » The Debt of Bulgaria for 2017 Amounts to BGN 25,064 Million
- » Removal of Illegal Establishments in Sunny Beach Continues
- » Gazprom will Build a $ 20 Billion Plant near the Baltic Sea
- » Air France KLM Shares All Amid More Strike Disruption
- » Spain is Richer than Italy, According to Data from the IMF
- » Over 11% Growth in International Tourism Revenues During the Winter in Bulgaria