Grigor Dimitrov Dropped Out at the 1/2-final in Brisbane
World No. 3 tennis player Grigor Dimitrov played a third consecutive three-game match at Brisbane (Avl, $ 468,910), but this time he lost. At the 1/2-finals, last year's champion and current leader of the circuit was stopped by Nick Kirios (Avl) placed under No. 3, allowing a 6:3, 1:6, 4:6 turnaround.
It was the first victory for the Australian in three games against the Bulgarian.
- » Gambling in the British Premier League
- » Federer is Officially the Oldest Number One in Tennis
- » Grigor Dimitrov Lost to Federer in Less Than an Hour
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Play in the Semifinals in Rotterdam
- » With a New Victory Dimitrov Qualified for the Quarterfinals in Rotterdam
- » Milan Won 3:0 Against Ludogorets in Razgrad