A Tourist has Died while Climbing Vihren Peak
A tourist has died while climbing Mount Vihren, FOCUS reported, referring to the Mountain Rescue Service (MAS) of the Bulgarian Red Cross. The incident was about 5.30 am this morning. A guide and two tourists left the Vihren hut to the Vihren peak. During the climb, one of them slipped and fell, and as a result he died. The other two are in good condition.
- » A Car Hit Two Buses with Children Near Anton Village, Western Bulgaria
- » Two-year-old Girl was Severely Bitten by a Dog
- » A Child Died After Falling into an Unsafe Wastewater Shaft in Sliven
- » Mass Fight with Hundreds of People in Plovdiv
- » Rumour about Contaminated Water in Sofia Caused Panic
- » More than 100 Killed in Cuba Plane Crash