Two Planes Collided at the Airport in Toronto
Two aircraft collided Friday at the largest Canadian Toronto Pearson Airport, luckily no one was injured, bTV reported.
West Jet Aircraft company announced on Twitter that its Boeing 737-800, arriving from Cancun, Mexico, was cut into the Sunship's landing plane. Aboard the West Jet Line were 168 people who evacuated.
The model aircraft of the Sunning is not reported, but it is known that at the time of the incident there were no passengers, according to BGNews.
- » Bulgarian Citizen was Repeatedly Ran Over on a Highway in the UK
- » Avalanche Killed Three Skiers in the French Pyrenees
- » Crash Involving More than 10 Cars in Sofia
- » Several People at a Party in Burgas were Detained after Physical Altercation with the Police
- » Snowboarder Rescued after Avalanche in Bansko
- » Passengers on a United Airlines Plane Have Experienced Real Horror in the Sky