The Friendship and Neighborhood Agreement between the Republic of Macedonia and Bulgaria Will be Ratified on Jan 15
The Friendship and Neighborhood Agreement between the Republic of Macedonia and Bulgaria, which was signed by the two prime ministers - Zoran Zaev and Boyko Borisov on 1 August last year - will be ratified on January 15,t BGNES reported.
The ratification of the treaty is one of the main subjects on Parliament's agenda in Skopje for that date. At the end of last year it was approved by parliamentary committees.
Expect more details.
- » Angela Merkel Comes to Bulgaria on Saturday
- » PM Borisov to President of Kosovo: I Count on Your Help that the Kosovo Mitrovica Case will not Deviate Us From the Big Goal
- » Stoltenberg on an Official Visit to Macedonia
- » Erdogan Meets the Pope on February 5th
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister: Poland is an Important Country For the EU and a Longtime Ally and Friend of Bulgaria
- » Hoyt Yee: Stability and Development of the Balkans Are Extremely Important