Man was Killed in a Balloon Fall in Egypt
One man died and another 12 were injured after a balloon crashed near the Luxor town of Egypt, the Bulgarian National Radio reported. The reasons for the crash are not clear.
This is another such case in the area. In 2013 In the vicinity of Luxor, 19 tourists died after their bubble burnt. In 2009, 13 people were injured after their balloon hit the antenna and fell.
- » The White House Attacking with a Car was Deliberate, but it was not Dangerous
- » 10 People Died in the Collapse of a Residential Building in Cairo
- » Dozens Died After a Crash in Peru
- » 19 Children were Injured in a Car Accident in Germany
- » Body of an Elderly Man Emerged on the Burgas Beach
- » Avalanche Buried Ten People in Switzerland