The US Imposed Sanctions on Iranian Companies due to the Missile Program
The US has imposed sanctions on five Iranian legal entities for their involvement in Iran's missile program, the BNR said. These are industrial companies, affiliates of the industrial group "Shahid Bakery".
Sanctions have been imposed by the US Treasury. Companies are accused of developing and manufacturing parts for Iranian ballistic missiles. The consequences of the sanctions are that if the companies in question have funds in the US they will be frozen and their access to the US financial system will be banned. In addition, any trade in the companies concerned is also prohibited.
- » Roscosmos is Considering the Commercialization of the Russian ISS Segment
- » Prime Minister of New Zealand goes on Maternity Leave
- » At the End of 2017, China's Population Grew to 1.39 billion
- » Russia Accused the Ukrainian Authorities of Preparing for a New War
- » Syrian Government to Attend U.N. Talks in Vienna: U.N. Deputy Envoy
- » Romania Does Not Really Follow Recommendations on Fighting Corruption: Council of Europe