The US Imposed Sanctions on Iranian Companies due to the Missile Program
The US has imposed sanctions on five Iranian legal entities for their involvement in Iran's missile program, the BNR said. These are industrial companies, affiliates of the industrial group "Shahid Bakery".
Sanctions have been imposed by the US Treasury. Companies are accused of developing and manufacturing parts for Iranian ballistic missiles. The consequences of the sanctions are that if the companies in question have funds in the US they will be frozen and their access to the US financial system will be banned. In addition, any trade in the companies concerned is also prohibited.
- » Huge Amount of Drugs and Explosives were Stored in Rio de Janeiro Airport
- » Finland Ends Experiment with Universal Basic Income
- » Russian Chairwoman Against the Expansion of NATO in Europe
- » WASP-104b: Scientists Discover 'Hot Jupiters', Darkest Planet Ever!
- » Federica Moghereini: The EU Grants an Additional € 3 Billion to Turkey For Refugees
- » Athens Asks EU Official to Stop ‘Undermining’ FYROM Talks