Earthquake of 5.3 on the Richter Scale Was Registered in Montenegro
Earthquake of 5.3 on the Richter Scale was registered in Montenegro at 12:47 GMT, the European Seismological Center said.
The epicenter is 24 km west of the city of Pecs in Kosovo. Its depth is 10 km.
was felt in Macedonia, Albania and Kosovo.
- » Deadly Storm Causes Dutch and German Transport Chaos
- » Emergency Situation Declared in Smolyan and Karlovo
- » Dirty Air Above the Norm in 10 Cities in Bulgaria
- » Yellow Warning for Strong Winds in Place For the Whole Country
- » Strong Wind has led to Road Problems
- » NIMH: Precipitation in the Country to Stop, Maximum Temperatures at 0-5°C