Earthquake of 5.3 on the Richter Scale Was Registered in Montenegro
Earthquake of 5.3 on the Richter Scale was registered in Montenegro at 12:47 GMT, the European Seismological Center said.
The epicenter is 24 km west of the city of Pecs in Kosovo. Its depth is 10 km.
was felt in Macedonia, Albania and Kosovo.
- » Increased Cloud Throughout the Country, Light Rain in Some Places in Western Bulgaria
- » Rain in Southern and Eastern Bulgaria Today
- » Global Warming Leads to Global Death of Species
- » Earthquake of Magnitude 4/7 on the Richter Scale was Recorded in the Vrancea Mountain, Romania
- » Environment Minister: No Contamination Found in Water in Bregovo
- » Airlines Call Off Most Boston Flights as Winter Storm Slams Region