10 People were Killed in a Factory Fire in Russia
10 victims of a fire at a shoe factory in the Russian Novosibirsk region, TASS reported.
The cause of the flare is a short circuit. According to preliminary data, most of the people killed are Chinese, and two are from Kyrgyzstan. They all worked in the production or in the warehouse. The fire, which burned on an area of 2000 square meters, has already been extinguished.
- » The White House Attacking with a Car was Deliberate, but it was not Dangerous
- » 10 People Died in the Collapse of a Residential Building in Cairo
- » Dozens Died After a Crash in Peru
- » 19 Children were Injured in a Car Accident in Germany
- » Body of an Elderly Man Emerged on the Burgas Beach
- » Avalanche Buried Ten People in Switzerland