4.1 Magnitude Quake Strikes Greek Island Crete
4.1 magnitude on the Richter scale earthquake was recorded this night south of the Greek island of Crete.
According to the Athens Institute of Geodynamics, the epicenter of the earthquake was in the Mediterranean Sea, 42 km south of the coast of Crete and 377 km southeast of the capital Athens.
There is no information about victims or material damage as a result of the earthquake.
- » Increased Cloud Throughout the Country, Light Rain in Some Places in Western Bulgaria
- » Rain in Southern and Eastern Bulgaria Today
- » Global Warming Leads to Global Death of Species
- » Earthquake of Magnitude 4/7 on the Richter Scale was Recorded in the Vrancea Mountain, Romania
- » Environment Minister: No Contamination Found in Water in Bregovo
- » Airlines Call Off Most Boston Flights as Winter Storm Slams Region