NIMH: In West, Central Bulgaria, Snow is Expected in High Fields and Pre-Balkans
Today it will be mostly cloudy with snow and rainfall mainly in Western and Central Bulgaria, snow in the high fields and the Pre-Balkan region and rain in the rest of the regions. No significant snow or rainfall is expected, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) told FOCUS News Agency. There will be light to moderate northwestern wind. Maximum temperatures are forecast at between 4°C and 9°C, in Sofia around 4°C.
In the evening and night, the wind will become weaker and even stop in most regions, while the clouds will quickly decrease.
- » Real Summer and 31 Degrees in Coming Days
- » Bears Saved Near Village of Daspat Are Under 24-Hour Surveillance
- » Warm and Sunny Today in Bulgaria – Maximum Temperatures at 25-30°C
- » Earthquake Measuring 4.9 on the Richter Scale in Greece
- » Spring Brings us Good Weather over the Weekend and after that
- » Rain in Some Areas Today in Bulgaria, Thunders in Southwest Regions in Afternoon