Autonomous Trains Take Over Bejing Subway
The first line of the Beijing Metro with fully automated unmanned trains was officially launched on Saturday, China's Central Television reported.
The new Yanfan Metro Line, with a total length of 14.4 kilometers, connects the Yangshan suburb with the Fangshan area, where passengers can be transferred to reach the city center. The new line has nine stations. Fully automated trains can speed up to 80 km / h. The train will still have a driver in the event of an accident. Fully automated trains are not new in China, but these are the first, fully developed and manufactured in the country.
- » Turkey: The Countries Supporting the Kurds in Afrin are Becoming our Target
- » Twitter Blocked More than 1,000 Users for "Targeted Spam"
- » Turkey Announced the Offensive Against the Syrian City of Afrin
- » Roscosmos is Considering the Commercialization of the Russian ISS Segment
- » Prime Minister of New Zealand goes on Maternity Leave
- » At the End of 2017, China's Population Grew to 1.39 billion