Catalan Crisis Cost Spain's State Budget EUR 1 bln
The crisis in Catalonia cost Spain's state budget at least 1 billion euros.
"The Catalan crisis and the referendum on independence cost a billion euros," said Spanish Economy Minister Luis de Guindos.
According to him, following a referendum on independence, which is not recognized as legitimate by the Madrid authorities, there has been a slowdown in economic development in Catalonia.
- » The World Economic Forum in Davos Begins Today
- » The Eurozone has Approved Another Financial Tranche for Greece
- » South Korea to Ban Cryptocurrency Traders From Using Anonymous Bank Accounts
- » 82% of the Wealth Generated in 2017 has Gone to the Hands of 1% of People
- » IMF: "It's Time to Discuss Bitcoin Globally"
- » Bitcoin Falls More than 7% as Regulation Worries Mount