Catalan Crisis Cost Spain's State Budget EUR 1 bln
The crisis in Catalonia cost Spain's state budget at least 1 billion euros.
"The Catalan crisis and the referendum on independence cost a billion euros," said Spanish Economy Minister Luis de Guindos.
According to him, following a referendum on independence, which is not recognized as legitimate by the Madrid authorities, there has been a slowdown in economic development in Catalonia.
- » Spain is Richer than Italy, According to Data from the IMF
- » Bulgarian National Bank Puts into Circulation a Silver Commemorative Coin "The Old Elm in Sliven"
- » Card Payments in Bulgaria have Increased by 44% over Three Years
- » Аverage Insurance Income For Bulgaria in February is BGN 860.14
- » China Says Trade War is 'Lose-Lose' as it Hits America with New Tariffs
- » Bulgaria Reluctant to Seek ECB Scrutiny Before Euro Entry