Thousands of Britons were Left Without Electricity Because of the Storm Elinor
Thousands of households are without electricity because of the storm Elinor, which has reached the UK. The most severely affected are Northern Ireland, the northern regions of England and the southwest coast of Scotland. In some places the speed of the winds reaches 130 km / h. Streets in several Northern Ireland villages are flooded, there are closed roads because of fallen trees.
- » Increased Cloud Throughout the Country, Light Rain in Some Places in Western Bulgaria
- » Rain in Southern and Eastern Bulgaria Today
- » Global Warming Leads to Global Death of Species
- » Earthquake of Magnitude 4/7 on the Richter Scale was Recorded in the Vrancea Mountain, Romania
- » Environment Minister: No Contamination Found in Water in Bregovo
- » Airlines Call Off Most Boston Flights as Winter Storm Slams Region