Nearly 50 People Died in a Bus Crash in Peru
At least 48 people were killed in a bus crash in Peru, the BNR said, citing the agencies. 57 people traveled to Lima capital on a bus that was struck by a tractor and plunged into a rocky beach, moving on a dangerous stretch of highway called the Devil's Arc. On-site rescue teams continue to remove bodies of perished.
"Unfortunately, I must confirm that almost everyone is dead, but we continue our action", said one of the rescuers. The bus overturned and fell on a narrow beach stretch to the Pacific Ocean, to which there was no way.
- » Incident with Bulgaria's Only "Spartan"
- » Malaysia Airlines Aircraft Made an Emergency Landing in Australia
- » A Body of a Man was Found near the Area of Chepinsko Shosse
- » Car Killed a Baby and Injured 17 People in Rio de Janeiro
- » 10 People Died in a Crash with a Military Helicopter in Colombia
- » A Man Fell from the 15th Floor of an Apartment Building and Passed Away