NIMH: Substantial Cloudiness Over the Country Today, Light Rain is Expected in Some Areas
There will be substantial cloudiness over the country today, but light rain is expected only in some areas, or snow in the mountainous regions.
Already before noon, the clouds will start to scatter and decrease, in many regions in the afternoon to sunny weather sometimes. The clouds will again increase from west in the evening.
There will be moderate, in the Danube Plain sometimes strong west-northwestern wind that will weaken in the evening. The temperatures will continue decreasing, with minimum ones at 0°C to 5°C and maximum temperatures at between 5°C and 10°C, in Sofia around 4°C. This was reported to FOCUS News Agency from the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH).
- » Strong Snowfall and an Erupting Volcano Caused Chaos in Japan
- » Philippine Volcano Spews Lava 700 Meters into the Sky
- » Earthquake of 8.2 on the Richter Scale Shook Alaska, There is Danger of Tsunami
- » NIMH: Mostly Sunny with Increasing Cloudiness Sometimes
- » Indonesia Earthquake - 6.1-Magnitude
- » Cyclone "Albena" and the Snow are Going Away