65 Jihadists were Killed in Afghanistan
At least 65 extremists from the Islamic State terrorist group were killed and 18 injured in Afghan army operations in the eastern province of Nangarhar, TASS reported.
The operations were carried out on land and air. A peaceful citizen died, 13 other people, including women and children, were injured.
- » Twitter Blocked More than 1,000 Users for "Targeted Spam"
- » Turkey Announced the Offensive Against the Syrian City of Afrin
- » Roscosmos is Considering the Commercialization of the Russian ISS Segment
- » Prime Minister of New Zealand goes on Maternity Leave
- » At the End of 2017, China's Population Grew to 1.39 billion
- » Russia Accused the Ukrainian Authorities of Preparing for a New War