NIMH: Substantial Cloudiness Today, with Light Rain in Some Areas
There will be changing, often substantial cloudiness over Bulgaria today, and in some areas from west to east there will be light rainfall. Light to moderate wind will come from west, in the eastern regions -- from south.
The maximum temperatures will mostly range between 7°C and 12°C. This is the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH), quoted by FOCUS News Agency.
- » Code Orange For Heavy Snowfall in 19 Regions Across The Country
- » Meteorologists have Warned of Strong Winds and Heavy Rainfalls
- » Winter Returns, Precipitation Begins
- » Storms in Europe Killed 10 People
- » Deadly Storm Causes Dutch and German Transport Chaos
- » Emergency Situation Declared in Smolyan and Karlovo