Twelve People Died in a Fire in New York
Twelve people died in a five-storey residential building in New York, according to world news agencies.
Four more people are seriously injured, said Mayor Bill de Blasio. It is specified that the incident occurred in the Bronx. Authorities assume that the victims may be more.
The fire went from the second floor, then quickly spread into the building blocking people on the upper floors. So far, the cause of the fire has not been established. An eyewitness argued that nearby garbage containers were lit up, and then the fire was transferred to the building. About 160 firefighters were sent to fire.
- » 10 People Died in a Crash with a Military Helicopter in Colombia
- » A Man Fell from the 15th Floor of an Apartment Building and Passed Away
- » A Bridge has Collapsed in Colombia and Took at Least 10 Lives
- » 2 Killed When Explosion Destroys Buildings in Belgium
- » Drunk Driver Destroyes a Bus Stop in Sofia
- » Evacuation due to Bomb Threat at Bulgaria's EU Representation Building