Twelve People Died in a Fire in New York
Twelve people died in a five-storey residential building in New York, according to world news agencies.
Four more people are seriously injured, said Mayor Bill de Blasio. It is specified that the incident occurred in the Bronx. Authorities assume that the victims may be more.
The fire went from the second floor, then quickly spread into the building blocking people on the upper floors. So far, the cause of the fire has not been established. An eyewitness argued that nearby garbage containers were lit up, and then the fire was transferred to the building. About 160 firefighters were sent to fire.
- » A Train Ran over a Man in Montana Area
- » One Person was Injured in an Explosion in Austin
- » Man Dies after Getting Trapped in his Seat in the Cinema
- » Bulgarian Diplomat Monitors the Situation of the Injured in the Bus Crash in Egypt
- » Breaking: Bus Crash in Egypt Leaves 22 Bulgarians Injured
- » Cirque du Soleil Performer Dies after Fall in Florida